20′ Storage Container or 40′ Storage Container
We are all about variety here at Transocean Equipment Management. With us you can choose from many sizes when it comes to your storage container needs, from a specialized 20′ storage container to a 40′ storage container. Whether for business or personal reasons, we have the storage solution that fits your preferences and budget.
In addition to the standard new and used cargo containers offered by Transocean Equipment Management, specialized container units are also available to fit specific storage or shipping needs. This means the units are customized to your exact specifications. Need more length? You got it. Need more height? It’s done. We would be happy to tell you all about our 20′ storage containers and 40′ storage containers today.
From open and hard top to flat rack and open-sided containers, Transocean is your #1 destination for both 20′ storage containers and 40′ storage containers. They’re available new or used, so any option you choose will be the perfect fit.
Frequently-requested specialty containers provided by Transocean Equipment Management include:
- Open-Top Containers for easier loading and unloading of the container from the top of the unit.
- Hard-Top Containers for ease in loading and providing greater loading height.
- Refrigerated Containers (“Reefers”) for storage and transportation of perishable or other temperature sensitive cargo.
- Open-Sided Containers have full side access doors as well as end cargo doors, which allow greater accessibility, particularly when using forklifts.
- Flat Rack Containers are ideal for transporting over-sized items such as vehicles or heavy equipment.
New 40′ Hard Top
Open Top Containers
Refrigerated Container “Reefer”
Types of Shipping Containers
Most specialized containers are available NEW or USED in 20′ and 40′ lengths.