20′ Storage Container or 40′ Storage Container
A specialized 20′ storage container or 40′ storage container can be your business or personal solution. In addition to the standard new and used cargo containers offered by Transocean Equipment Management, specialized container units are also available to fit specific storage or shipping needs.
Frequently-requested specialty containers provided by Transocean Equipment Management include:
- Open-Top Containers for easier loading and unloading of the container from the top of the unit.
- Hard-Top Containers for ease in loading and providing greater loading height.
- Refrigerated Containers (“Reefers”) for storage and transportation of perishable or other temperature sensitive cargo.
- Open-Sided Containers have full side access doors as well as end cargo doors, which allow greater accessibility, particularly when using forklifts.
- Flat Rack Containers are ideal for transporting over-sized items such as vehicles or heavy equipment.
New 40′ Hard Top
Open Top Containers
Refrigerated Container “Reefer”
Types of Shipping Containers
Most specialized containers are available NEW or USED in 20′ and 40′ lengths.