Shipping Containers for sale in South Carolina
We’re thrilled to have based one of our offices in The Palmetto State making shopping for storage containers in South Carolina a breeze from the upstate to the low country.
Transocean Containers in South Carolina
From standard to customized units, Transocean Equipment Management specializes in connecting you with the right product for your needs. Maybe you need a remote office for your construction company in Greenville.
Maybe you want to build a modular home on Lake Moultrie. Perhaps you want a durable storm bunker for your home in Myrtle Beach. Whatever the case, we got you covered with our full-range of services and quality collection of shipping containers.
Storage Container Services in South Carolina
When you’re in the market to buy or rent storage containers in South Carolina, look no further than Transocean Equipment Management. We’ll help you every step of the way starting from your search to delivery.
- Buy – We sell new and used standard and specialized storage containers directly to you. You can modify them too!
- Rent – We offer short-term or long-term leases on our new and used shipping containers.
- Modify – Modifications are endless at Transocean Equipment Management. From flooring, to windows, to interior walls, you name it!
- Delivery – No matter where you are in South Carolina, we can deliver your container to your door. We use rollback trucks or flatbed trucks depending on your order and the condition of your site.
Your satisfaction is our number one priority. We’ll ensure to stay within budget and on time while staying proficient.
Storage Container Options in South Carolina
We run a large ship in the Southeast region of the country. We have multiple locations and we’re close to some of the largest shipping ports in the United States, including the Port of Georgetown and the Port of Charleston. This gives us easy access to an abundance of inventory of different sizes, types, and conditions.
This is what our inventory consists of:
- Sizes – We have a whole selection of shipping container sizes ranging from 20’ to 53’. Our new shipping containers come in two sizes: 20’ or 40’. While our used shipping containers come in multiple sizes including 20’, 40’, 45’, 48’, and 53’.
- Types – The type of cargo container you choose will greatly depend on what you’ll be using it for. Keep that in mind through your search. There’s a slew of different types of storage containers from refrigerated, hard-top, open-top, flat rock, etc. each with a different purpose.
- Modifications – As a reminder, you don’t have to settle with the shipping containers we have in stock. Feel free to communicate your vision with us. We promise to lend an ear and make your dream a reality. We’ll draw out a plan to modify your shipping container that fits your desires whether it’s adding windows, flooring, interior wall, paint, garage door, etc.
All of these options can be overwhelming and we’d hate for you to delay your plans. If you’re not sure what size or type of cargo container you need, contact us! We’ll help guide you to the perfect solution.
Benefits of Being Served by Transocean Equipment Management in South Carolina
We are fully committed to meeting your expectations throughout the entire process of buying or renting a storage container. We work hard to sustain a large inventory of quality products, superior customer service, and proficiency.
We’re a leader in the shipping container industry because we’re also:
We also have an office located in Saluda. That’s just a short 2-hour drive for most South Carolinians! We serve new and returning customers from the Blue Ridge Mountains to the coastal shore for over 20 years and look forward to serving YOU with your future shipping container needs.
Call Transocean Equipment Management for Storage Containers in South Carolina
Renowned for its nearly 190 miles of gorgeous coastline, lush gardens, Southern plantations, historic sites and varied mix of cultures, South Carolina is a place we love doing business in. Join the growing ranks of customers that choose Transocean Equipment Management time and time again for quality service. Reaching us is easy and there’s no risk or obligation involved. You can simply fill out our FREE price quote form or call us at 910-483-7828.
- New Containers
New shipping containers for sale are a convenient solution for clients who require excellent condition, long life, or fulfillment of shipper requirements.
- Used Containers
Our used storage containers have been retired from cargo service and can provide cost savings while still providing long-term secure storage.
- Specialized Units
A specialized 20′ storage container or 40′ storage container can be your solution for personal or business use. We have many kinds available.
Cargo containers can be used for a wide variety of reasons. This includes job site offices, garden sheds, barriers, storm bunkers, construction storage and more.